Professional experience in IT and skills
I am Mariia,
a Russin experienced
HTML web page maker
based in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Make web pages since 2012
7 years of work as a web page maker and a web developer with an international organisation VeeamSoftware taught me
- to work comfortable both independently and as a part of team,
- to communicate closely with designers, managers and SEO team,
- to work according to Agile methodology (Scrum).
My main responsibilities included:
- production, modification and maintenance of web resource in 14 languages (veeam.com).
- launching new WordPress blog (veeam.com/blog/).
- maintain HTML/SASS component library.
I would like to write you a little more about my skills, what I use and prefer. Of course, it is HTML, Jade, CSS, SASS/LESS and JS. And my preferences in website development are BEM methodology, Gulp, Git.
How can I help you
Now I am a freelancer and can help you with your web project.
Adaptive web pages
Responsive sites for different screen resolutions and for modern browsers.
- Desktop + Table + Mobile
- Accessibility for screen readers and tab capabilities
Single page = promo page || landing page
- with your design from 200
- without your design from 400
Multi-page = business card || blog
- with your design from 400
- without your design from 800
- with your design from 1000
- without your design from 2000
Maintain web resource
- from 15
Figma/PDF -> HTML, CSS, JS
Accurate transform of the design layout into a web page.
CSS&HTML component library
A library of web components to preserve the integrity of the site
- I am available for freelance and contract project.
- I work according to the terms of reference drawn up by the customer.
- Prepayment 50%.
- Contract of employment
- analysis of technical specifications
- working environment setup
- work on items in the task
- weekly progress reports
- presenting finished work
- making edits related to the task
- task completed
I have been helping my students to be professional web page makers.
Mentored over 30 students.
I teach my student how to
- After the first consultation I draw up a curriculum and a time frame for reaching the goal.
- I officially work as self-employed and can send an online check after a consultation.
- Post-paid after each consultation.
- first consultation
- preparation of the curriculum and sending it to the student's email
- student works on a project and reads theory
- follow-up consultations and code review
- completed projects